As part of the operation of the Site, We collect a certain amount of personal data about You (hereinafter "Personal Data").
"Cookies" means a text file stored in a User's Terminal and used to store information about him;
"Personal Data" means the personal data to directly or indirectly identify the User when registering for the Site and creating his Personal Account (eg name, surname, email address, mailing address, name user, IP address, etc.);
"Partners" means different service providers for the processing of your Orders, the delivery of Products, the after-sales service, the provision of technological services, advertising, social networks, etc. ;
"Regulation on Personal Data" means the set in accordance with Law No. 67/98 of 26 October 1998 (Law on the Protection of Personal Data), you have at any time a right of access, opposition, rectification and deletion of your personal data from PORTOVINTAGE.COM.
"Site" means the website accessible at the URL https://www.portovintage.com;
"Terminal" means the hardware equipment (computer, tablet, smartphone, phone, etc.) that You use to view or view the Site and / or any other digital medium edited by a third party;
"You" or "User" means any Visitor, Registered User or User, without distinction of the Site.
II. Description of the Personal Data We Collect
We have declared the collection and processing of your Personal Data to the Comissão Nacional de Protecção de Dados (hereinafter referred to as the "CNPD").
All information that You may have provided us during your visits to our site and / or the placing of your orders is strictly confidential. This information is necessary for the purpose of their processing such as the management of your Orders as well as the commercial relations that We have with You.
We collect Personal Data that You declare to us voluntarily when creating your personal account, namely: your name, first name, date of birth, gender, email address.
We also collect and process the following Personal Data:
- The following data relating to the follow-up of your commercial relationship with our company: Products ordered, Service consulted or subscribed subscription, quantity, amount, periodicity, address (es) delivery and / or billing, telephone number, digicode, as well as any other relevant information on delivery (tracking numbers, status of shipment, etc.) history of purchases and services, return of Products, correspondence and / or telephone exchanges with You and our after-sales service, exchanges and Customer comments, person (s) in charge of customer relations, etc.
Data necessary for i) performance of loyalty, prospecting, study, survey, product testing and promotion actions, ii) organization and processing of contests, lotteries and any promotional activity such as the date of participation, the answers given to the contests and the nature of the prizes offered iii) the data relating to your contributions (opinions on Products, Services, contents or the Site).
The collection and processing of this Personal Data on the Site is primarily intended to allow the management and administration of your Subscriptions and Orders. The collection and transmission of certain Personal Data is mandatory and optional, and reported as such in the collection forms available on the Site.
In addition, We also collect and process Personal Data relating to your browsing and your behavior on the Site: your IP address, pages visited, etc.
Finally, as indicated in paragraph IX below, when You access the Site, Cookies are likely to be used and / or deposited, including by our Partners, to record and / or read files on your Terminal, for the purpose of collecting and processing information that relates to your interaction with our Site and in particular to your browsing and your behavior on it.
In this context, subject to your prior agreement and / or the configuration of your Terminal, We may collect and process all or part of the following Personal Data:
>> Information related to the Terminal you use:
- The type of Terminal you use (Smartphone, tablet, computer, etc.);
- The operating system of your Terminal (Mac OS, iOS, Android, Windows, BlackBerry etc.);
- Categories and plug-in versions of your Terminal;
- Your ISP (Orange, SFR, Bouygues, Free, etc.);
- The browser used (Safari, Chrome, Internet explorer, etc.);
- The advertising identifier linked to the operating system of your Terminal;
- The IP address of your Terminal;
- Personalized Geolocation Data of your Terminal;
- Your language preferences.
>> Information about our browsing and your behavior on the Site, such as:
- Statistics on the consultation of the various pages of our Site (such as the category of goods or services presented on the pages that You visit, the time that You spend on them, etc.);
- Complete URL routing to, via and from our Site;
- Confirmation of receipt and reading of commercial e-mails, prospecting or information that We would have to send to You, subject, if necessary, that you have consented to it beforehand.
>> Information about sales areas and / or promotional banners You access on the Site, such as on third-party media, promotional ads that are issued to You and, if applicable, that have been issued to You:
- The URL and / or the subject of the website and / or the mobile application where You (ve) sailed and where the promotional advertisement is likely to be issued to You and, where appropriate, has been issued to You;
- The details of the advertisement (s) that are / are and, if applicable, You have been / were issued (identity of the advertiser, type of advertisement, etc.);
- Your behavior with respect to this ad (s) (time spent on advertising, your potential clicks, etc.);
- Your behavior after clicking on the ad (s) (downloading an application, answering a questionnaire, etc.);
- The number of times you received the promotional offer (s) delivered
Every precaution has been taken to store this Personal Data in a secure environment.
III. The retention period of your Personal Data
Your Personal Data is retained for a period of three (3) years from your last login on the Site as a Registered User.
Your Personal Data in connection with an Order (surname, first name, product or service, delivery address, billing, etc.) are kept for a period of three (3) years from the act of purchase.
However, at the end of this last period, your Personal Data may be archived on a separate medium to meet our legal, accounting and tax obligations.
IV. The use that is made of your Personal Data
The operations described below are not used to lead to the establishment of profiles likely to reveal so-called sensitive Personal Data such as racial or ethnic origins, philosophical opinions, political, union, religious, sexual life or health.
Your Personal Data is necessary to enable You to access, use and improve our Site, and to enable Us to:
- Perform operations relating to our commercial relationship, ie concerning Orders, deliveries, invoices, accounting, follow-up of the "customer relationship", such as conducting satisfaction surveys, management complaints and after-sales service, etc.;
- To propose you offers of the Partners and the company Vinhos e Sabores Lda /PORTOVINTAGE.PT according to your choices;
- Selecting Registrants to carry out studies, surveys and product tests, as well as loyalty, prospecting and promotion actions;
- Customize our Site and our offers, according to your established and / or declared preferences including from your Personal Account and your needs;
- Personalize our communication to your attention, in particular by the emails of information, according to your established and / or declared preferences, your needs and your choices;
- Perform operations related to prospecting, ie the management of technical prospecting operations (which includes technical operations such as standardization, enrichment and deduplication);
- Perform commercial solicitation operations;
- Develop trade statistics; analysis and marketing tools (including classification, score, etc.)
- Organize contests, lotteries or any promotional activity other than gambling;
- Manage applications for the exercise of the rights referred to in Article VIII below;
- Manage any outstanding payments and handle any claims and / or litigation;
- Manage your comments on the Website and / or on the web pages that We publish and host on social networks;
- Fight against fraud.
More specifically, Personal Data collected from Cookies that We, like our Partners, may be required to deposit on your Terminal under the conditions of Article IX hereinafter We allow:
- To establish statistics and volumes of use and use of the various elements of our Site (headings and content visited, routes), allowing us to improve its interest and ergonomics;
- To adapt the presentation of our Site to the preferences of display of your Terminal (language used, resolution of display, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to our Site, according to hardware and visualization software or reading that your Terminal carries;
- To memorize information relating to a form that You filled on our Site (registration or access to your account) or to Orders (subscribed service, contents of a shopping cart, etc.);
- To allow You to access reserved and personal areas of our Site, such as your Personal Account, through identifiers or data that You We may have previously entrusted;
- Implement security measures, such as when you are prompted to log in again after a certain amount of time;
- To count the number of displays and activations of our sales areas and / or promotional offers, including on electronic media published by third parties, to identify these contents and these supports, to determine the number of users having click on each content;
- To calculate the sums possibly due to our Partners of the chain of diffusion of advertising (agency of communication, advertising agency, site / medium of diffusion) and to establish statistics;
- Adapt the presentation of the Site according to your preferences;
- To follow the subsequent navigation performed by your Terminal on our Site and / or electronic media published by third parties.
Finally, subject to your consent and under the conditions of Article IX hereinafter, all such Personal Data also enable us to provide you with relevant and personalized advertising on third-party media for products or services that may be liable to You. interesting, especially depending on your browsing behavior.
The Personal Data collected in the latter case may also be used for reporting on the performance of the promotional operations implemented.
V. What is the benefit of seeing promotional offers adapted to your browsing?
Our goal is to present you with the most relevant offers possible on our Site and, if necessary, on third-party media. To this end, the technology of Cookies allows to determine in real time which offer to display on a Terminal, according to your recent navigation on Internet.
You may prefer to see offers of products and services that match what you are interested in rather than offers that are of no interest to you.
However, in the opposite case, you can always exercise your right of opposition. See Article IX.
VI. What information do we share with third parties?
All your Personal Data that we collect and process is strictly confidential.
We may be required to temporarily and securely transfer to Partners, certain Personal Data necessary in particular for the operation, animation, maintenance of our Site, to ensure the fulfillment of tasks necessary for the execution of your Subscription and / or your Order, to ensure the delivery of Products, to fight against fraud and more generally any criminal activity reprehensible, and to carry out surveys of satisfaction, etc.
We may also be required to provide this Personal Data to respond to an order from the legal authorities.
As such, when these Partners are located outside the European Union, or in a country that does not have an adequate regulation as defined by the Personal Data Regulation, We do our utmost to frame our relations with these Partners by adopting an appropriate contractual arrangement.
VII. What are your rights ?
In accordance in particular with the Regulation on Personal Data, You have the faculty:
- To oppose the processing of your Personal Data for legitimate reasons;
- To access all of your Personal Data;
- To rectify, update and delete, subject to legitimate reasons, your Personal Data;
- To request the portability of your Personal Data;
- To request a limitation of the treatments that We operate relating to your Personal Data.
In addition, You may provide us with instructions regarding the retention, erasure and disclosure of your Personal Data after your death, which guidelines may also be registered with a "certified digital trusted third party". . These guidelines, or a kind of "digital will", may designate a person to perform them; otherwise, your heirs will be appointed.
In the absence of any direction, your heirs may contact us to:
- Access the processing of Personal Data allowing "the organization and settlement of the estate of the deceased";
- Receive communication of "digital goods" or "Personal Data similar to family memories, transmissible to heirs";
- Have your Personal Account closed on the Site and oppose further processing of your Personal Data.
In any case, You have the possibility to indicate to us, at any time, that you do not wish, in case of death, that your personal data be communicated to a third party.
By email firstname.lastname@example.org ,
By post to:
Rua Carlos Mayer 6a1700-102 LISBOA
In addition, You may exercise your rights to access and rectify some of your Personal Data from your Personal Account.
In the event of a request for the deletion of your Personal Data and / or in the exercise of your right to solicit the deletion of your Personal Data, We may, however, keep it in our intermediate archives, in separate medium, for the duration necessary to meet our legal, accounting and tax obligations.
You may also at any time request that we no longer receive advertisements or surveys adapted to the browsing information of your Terminal, by contacting us directly and free of charge, or by means of the unsubscribe link included in any survey that We may be able to do. send by e-mail.
You can at any time complain to the competent supervisory authority (in Portugal, the CNPD: www.geral@CNPD.pt).
IX. Cookies Policy
A. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a computer file deposited by its publisher on the Terminal which serves You to access the Site.
The cookie file allows its issuer to identify the Terminal in which it is registered, during the period of validity or registration of the cookie.
B. How long are these cookies kept?
The shelf life of cookies does not exceed thirteen (13) months.
C. Cookies issued by third parties
We may include on our Site, computer applications from Partners, that allow You to share content on our Site with other people or to make known to such other persons your views or opinions regarding any of our content. Site.
This is particularly the case of buttons "Share", "Like", from social networks such as "Facebook", "Twitter", etc.
The social network providing such an application button is likely to identify you, even if you did not use this button during your consultation of our site. Indeed, this type of application button can allow the social network concerned to follow your navigation on our Site, just because your account to the social network concerned was activated on your Terminal (open session) at the time of your navigation on our Site.
We have no control over the process used by these partners to collect information about your browsing on our Site and associated with the Personal Data they have. We invite you to consult the privacy policies of these social networks to learn about the purposes of use, including advertising, navigation information they can collect through these application buttons. These protection policies must enable you to exercise your choices with these social networks, including setting up your usage accounts for each of these social networks.
Some cookies are also deposited by advertising providers in order to provide you with relevant and personalized advertising for products or services that may be of interest to you, in particular depending on your browsing behavior on the Internet, including on our site.
D. What cookies we keep in PORTOVINTAGE.COM site
1. Cookies registered by society PORTOVINTAGE.COM
Role of the Cookie and type of Personal Data collected
Name : Prestashop-
Name : newsletter
2. Third party cookies
Name of cookie
Role of cookie
Analysis and measurement of audience
Analysis and measurement of audience
Analysis and measurement of audience
E. How to refuse the deposit of cookies?
You have the right to oppose the registration of cookies that are incidental to the operation of the Site by configuring your Internet browser. See below.
You can find more help on the dedicated pages of your browser (hereinafter the most common browsers):
Internet Explorer : http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
Google Chrome : http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
Safari : https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?locale=fr_FR&viewlocale=fr_FR
Firefox : http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
Opéra : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
Visitors and Customers are informed that by refusing cookies, the use of the Site and the services offered may be limited.