WINE QUINTA DOS INGLESES RESERVE RED 2016
Technical wine sheet
Color plum red. Full-bodied and intense to the Douro grape varieties. Scent fruity e robust.
Goes well with Red meat, salty and sweet appetizers.
- Grapes : Touriga Nacional, Franca and Tinta Barroca
Portuguese Red Wine
- Appellation of Origin : Douro
- Producer : Quinta dos Ingleses
- Soil type : Granite
- Vinification : Stainless steel vat
- Ageing : Aging in oak barrels
- Alcohol : 14%
- Tasting advice : Serve at 8°C to drink at 12°C.
- Year : 2016
- Packaging : Bottle 75cl
- Colour : Red
- Consume : Drink / Hold