Technical wine sheet
With an intense fruity flavour, it is possible to identify a large variety of tropical fruits, revealing a refreshing acidity and a slight mineral aftertaste.
- Grapes : Loureiro, Arinto and Alvarinho
Portuguese White Wine
- Appellation of Origin : Vinho Verde
- Producer : Quinta do Barco
- Soil type : Granite
- Harvest : Manual
- Vinification : The vineyards are located between 130 to 190 meters above sea level, facing south and southwest. The soils are granitic, acid and poor, creating an unique Mediterranean “terroir”. The harvests occur during the second half of September.
- Alcohol : 12%
- Tasting advice : Ideal as garnish in a meal, especially if it is fish, seafood, white meats or salads. It should be served at a temperature between 8º C and 10º C.
- Year : 2021
- Packaging : Bottle 75cl
- Colour : White
- Enologist : Pedro Mota
- Consume : Drink / Hold
- INTERNATIONAL WINE CHALLENGE 2021 : 92 IWC points