PORT QUINTA DO CACHÃO VINTAGE 1960
Technical wine sheet
Wine of special elegance, with prominent aromas to tobacco and dry fruits.
At taste, we feel its density, sweetness and volume, excellent final.
- Grapes : Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinto Cão, Tinta Barroca and Tinta Roriz
- Producer : Soc. Agric. Com. Vinhos Messias, SA
- Port Wine Type : Vintage
- Soil type : Schist
- Vinification : Wine fermented after partial destemming at controlled temperature (24-28 ºC), when must reached the desired sweetness value, fermentation was interrupted by the ad of brandy
- Ageing : following a period of maturation in oak barrels, in the warehouses of Vila Nova de Gaia; after approval was then bottled between the second and third year.
- Alcohol : 20%
- Tasting advice : To drink (at a temperature of 16 to 18 °) as an aperitif or dessert
- Packaging : Bottle 75cl
- Colour : Red
- Total acidity : 3,6 g/l in tartaric acid
- Residual Sugar : 108,2 g/l
- Enologist : Ana Urbano
- Consume : Drink / Hold