Region : Douro
WINE ARCADELA WHITE 2019
Technical wine sheet
The Douro region, although known for its Port wines, also surprises us with excellent white wines produced from indigenous grape varieties..If you do not know the Douro and all its potentials, it is a real pleasure for you present its most surprising and exclusive wines, as is the case with this white Arcadela, simply unavoidable.
The young wine, light gold in color, is immediately recognizable. Its nose is both powerful and fresh with aromas of white flowers and ripe grapes. The mouth is full, with a nice return of fruit and a long and refreshing finish. A beautiful wine that can be tasted today or wait a bit.
- Grapes : Viosinho and Arinto
Portuguese White Wine
- Appellation of Origin : Douro
- Production Zone : Santa Marta de Penaguião
- Producer : Nuno Osório
- Soil type : Schist
- Harvest : Manual
- Vineyard average age : 10 years
- Vinification : Open mouth method. Fermentation in stainless steel vats for 30 days at 15 ° C
- Ageing : Stainless steel vat
- Alcohol : 12.5%
- Tasting advice : To taste at a temperature of 8 to 10 ° as an aperitif, on grilled sardines or goat cheeses a little dry.
- Year : 2019
- Packaging : Bottle 75cl
- Colour : White
- Consume : Drink