Technical wine sheet
Good developed aromas in bottle, with elegance and vinosity.Predomination of ripe fruit, notes of wild fruit mostly raspberry, at taste we may prove its full category with a long final.
- Grapes : Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinto Cão, Tinta Barroca and Tinta Roriz
- Producer : Soc. Agric. Com. Vinhos Messias, SA
- Port Wine Type : Vintage
- Soil type : Schist
- Vinification : After de-stemming wine fermented at controlled temperature (24º-28º.C.), when must reach the desired sweetness value, fermentation is interrupted by add of Brandy (77%)
- Ageing : followed by a period of maturation in oak barrels at the warehouses in Vila Nova de Gaia. Bottling, after the second or third year after been superiorly approved.
- Alcohol : 20%
- Tasting advice : To drink (at a temperature of 16 to 18 °) as an aperitif or dessert
- Packaging : Bottle 75cl
- Colour : Red
- Total acidity : 3,23 g/l in tartaric acid
- Residual Sugar : 94,8 g/l
- Enologist : Ana Urbano
- Consume : Drink / Hold