Technical wine sheet
Pale Tawny wine, with personalized aromatic evolution, with well defined tertiary aromas, enhancing a noble wood with vanillas, good and elegant presence of the “Vinagrinho”, noble volatile acidity, and spices, mild notes of pepper and clove with a slight nutmeg touch. At taste is powerful and fresh revealing well its age, delighting us with its long after taste.
- Grapes : Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinta Barroca, Tinta Roriz and Tinto Cão
- Producer : Soc. Agric. Com. Vinhos Messias, SA
- Port Wine Type : Tawny
- Soil type : Schist
- Vinification : Wine fermented after partial destemming at controlled temperature, 24/28C., when the must reaches the desired sweetness, fermentation is then interrupted by adding brandy (77%)
- Ageing : Ageing in oak wood barrels for a minimum period of seven years, in our warehouses in Vila Nova de Gaia, till bottling.
- Alcohol : 20%
- Tasting advice : To drink (at a temperature of 10 to 12 °) as an aperitif or dessert
- Packaging : Bottle 75cl
- Colour : Red
- Total acidity : 4,29 g/l in tartaric acid
- Residual Sugar : 125,0 g/l
- Enologist : Elisete Beirão | Ana Urbano
- Consume : Drink / Hold