Technical wine sheet
Deep red coloured wine, black fruit aromas, with hints of violet and black pepper nuances. At the palate shows an explosion of ripe fruit combined with a strong freshness, with the tannins giving it intense life and long aftertaste, this feature increases the aging potential, although it may be consumed already.
- Grapes : Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinta Barroca and Tinta Roriz
- Producer : Soc. Agric. Com. Vinhos Messias, SA
- Port Wine Type : Vintage
- Soil type : Schist
- Vinification : Wine fermented after partial destemming at controlled temperature (24-28 ºC), when must reached the desired sweetness value, fermentation was interrupted by the ad of brandy
- Ageing : following a period of maturation in oak barrels, in the warehouses of Vila Nova de Gaia; after approval was then bottled between the second and third year.
- Alcohol : 19.5%
- Tasting advice : To drink (at a temperature of 16 to 18 °) as an aperitif or dessert
- Packaging : Bottle 75cl
- Colour : Red
- Total acidity : 4,62 g/l in tartaric acid
- Residual Sugar : 106,0 g/l
- Enologist : Ana Urbano
- Consume : Drink / Hold