Technical wine sheet
Light amber color. The aroma is complex, with notes of nutmeg, honey and a citric hint. The palate is elegant and velvety, this wine grows in the mouth.
- Grapes : Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinta Barroca, Tinta Roriz and Tinto Cão
- Producer : Soc. Agric. Com. Vinhos Messias, SA
- Port Wine Type : Tawny
- Soil type : Schist
- Vinification : Wine fermented after partial destemming at controlled temperature (24-28ºC), when must reached the desired sweetness value, fermentation was interrupted by the addiction of brandy (77%)
- Ageing : Ageing in oak wood barrels for a minimum period of seven years, in our warehouses in Vila Nova de Gaia, till bottling Tasting Notes Light amber color.
- Alcohol : 20%
- Tasting advice : To drink (at a temperature of 10 to 12 °) as an aperitif or dessert
- Packaging : Bottle 75cl
- Colour : Ruby
- Total acidity : 4,42 g/l in tartaric acid
- Residual Sugar : 118,0 g/l
- Enologist : Elisete Beirão | Ana Urbano
- Consume : Drink / Hold