Technical wine sheet
João Palhoça wines are classic, solid and consistent. This is an excellent wine to approach a region whose reputation is increasing every day. This reserve for 2017 was discovered by portovintage.com. With the classic grape varieties of the region, it combines the Tannat grape, which gives it an almost enigmatic touch. To discover without waiting.
Deep purple color. Very intense first nose, ripe black fruit and young oak with a hint of bay leaf. When aerated, white flowers and citrus notes are added. The palate is round on the attack, full-bodied, balanced, with firm and fruity tannins. Fresh finish, with citrus and laurel aromas. Great length.
Great aromatic richness and great length.
- Grapes : Castelão, Touriga Nacional and Tannat
Portuguese Red Wine
- Appellation of Origin : Setúbal and Palmela
- Production Zone : Fernando Pó
- Producer : João Palhoça
- Soil type : Sandy arenas
- Harvest : Manual
- Vinification : Vinification in stainless steel vats with 4 pumping per day under controlled temperature. Malolactic fermentation monitored.
- Alcohol : 14%
- Tasting advice : To be enjoyed (from now until 2026) at a temperature of 16 to 18 ° on a pie or grilled meat.
- Year : 2017
- Packaging : Bottle 75cl
- Colour : Red
- Consume : Drink