Technical wine sheet
Deep red coloured wine, the nose is complex which brings out tea and cocoa notes, with some black fruit aromas. On the palate is a very concentrated wine, with a very pleasant tannins. Wine with a great aging potential.
- Grapes : Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinto Cão, Tinta Barroca and Tinta Roriz
- Producer : Soc. Agric. Com. Vinhos Messias, SA
- Port Wine Type : Vintage
- Soil type : Schist
- Vinification : Wine fermented after partial destemming at controlled temperature (24-28 ºC), when must reached the desired sweetness value, fermentation was interrupted by the ad of brandy
- Ageing : following a period of maturation in oak barrels, in the warehouses of Vila Nova de Gaia; after approval was then bottled between the second and third year.
- Alcohol : 20%
- Tasting advice : To drink (at a temperature of 16 to 18 °) as an aperitif or dessert
- Packaging : Bottle 75cl
- Colour : Red
- Total acidity : 5,32 g/l in tartaric acid
- Residual Sugar : 103,4 g/l
- Enologist : Ana Urbano
- Consume : Drink / Hold