Technical wine sheet
A pale tawny wine, with green hues. Pretty good and complex evolution of the tertiary aromas; good wood and an assortment of spices combining into a tuned symphony with the aromas to “vinagrinho”, agreeable sour. At taste is full-bodied and unctuous confirming all the good sensations emerging in the nose, matching a powerful inner-nose and a long delicious after taste.
- Grapes : Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinta Barroca, Tinta Roriz and Tinto Cão
- Producer : Soc. Agric. Com. Vinhos Messias, SA
- Port Wine Type : Tawny
- Soil type : Schist
- Vinification : Partial de-stemming and controlled fermentation at 24/28º.C., when must reaches the desired sugar level, fermentation is then interrupted by the addiction of brandy (77%)
- Ageing : Minimum maturation period of seven years, in oak wood casks till bottling in our warehouses in Vila Nova de Gaia.
- Alcohol : 20%
- Tasting advice : To drink (at a temperature of 10 to 12 °) as an aperitif or dessert
- Packaging : Bottle 75cl
- Colour : Red
- Total acidity : 4,88 g/l in tartaric acid
- Residual Sugar : 117,0 g/l
- Enologist : Elisete Beirão | Ana Urbano
- Consume : Drink / Hold