Technical wine sheet
A pronounced ruby color denounces a not so young wine. Elegant and clean.
Subtle aromas of already candied red fruits such as cherries but also black fruits such as blueberries and plums. The floral aroma is on violet and we detect a « je ne sais quoi » of mint.
Voluptuous tannins, good acidity, full-bodied. It is a flavorful wine, the taste buds feast. Long finish.
- Grapes : Touriga Nacional, Alfrocheiro and Jaen
Portuguese Red Wine
- Appellation of Origin : Dão
- Production Zone : Vila Nova de Tázem
- Producer : Adega Cooperativa de Vila Nova de Tázem
- Soil type : Granite
- Harvest : Manual
- Vinification : Stainless steel vat
- Alcohol : 13.5%
- Tasting advice : To taste at a temperature of 16 to 18 ° on an osso bucco, a blanquette of veal or a camembert done well
- Year : 2019
- Packaging : Bottle 75cl