Technical wine sheet
Citrine color with greenish reflections. Very peach aroma ripe with a slight minerality. Elegant taste with structure and harmony with a long and seductive finish.
- Grapes : Alvarinho
Portuguese White Wine
- Appellation of Origin : Vinho Verde
- Producer : Quinta do Louridal
- Soil type : Origine granitique
- Vinification : Stainless steel vat
- Ageing : For 6 months in contact with the fine lees in small deposits from 1500 to 3000 liters with periodic stirring and controlled temperature followed by bottle and 6 months in bottle.
- Alcohol : 13%
- Tasting advice : Let the wine aerate before drinking it. Serve at 10°C to drink at 12°C.
- Year : 2018
- Packaging : Bottle 75cl
- Colour : White
- Consume : Drink