Technical wine sheet
LBV 2016 is an intense ruby colored wine, complex aroma of wild fruits with notes of spices. In the mouth it has a good freshness with young tannins that give it a long and elegant finish.
- Grapes : Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinto Cão, Tinta Barroca and Tinta Roriz
- Producer : Soc. Agric. Com. Vinhos Messias, SA
- Port Wine Type : Vintage
- Soil type : Schist
- Vinification : Partial de-stemming, fermentation at controlled temperature (24º-28ºC), when must reached the desired sweetness value, fermentation was interrupted by the add of brandy
- Ageing : following a period of maturation in oak barrels, in the warehouses of Vila Nova de Gaia; after approval was then bottled between the fourth and the sixth year.
- Alcohol : 20%
- Tasting advice : To drink (at a temperature of 14 to 16 °) as an aperitif or dessert
- Packaging : Bottle 75cl
- Colour : Red
- Total acidity : 4,8 g/l in tartaric acid
- Residual Sugar : 128,0 g/l
- Enologist : Ana Urbano
- Consume : Drink / Hold