Technical wine sheet
Tawny colour. Rich and complex aroma, with notes of dry fruits. Velvety and full at taste, retaining a pleasant freshness. Long final.
- Grapes : Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinto Cão, Tinta Barroca and Tinta Roriz
- Producer : Soc. Agric. Com. Vinhos Messias, SA
- Port Wine Type : Tawny
- Soil type : Schist
- Vinification : Fermentation interrupted by the addiction of brandy.
- Ageing : Ageing in cask during 10 Years till bottling.
- Alcohol : 20%
- Tasting advice : To drink (at a temperature of 10 to 12 °) as an aperitif or dessert
- Packaging : Bottle 75cl
- Colour : Red
- Total acidity : 4,08 g/l in tartaric acid
- Residual Sugar : 113,0 g/l
- Enologist : Ana Urbano
- Consume : Drink / Hold