Technical wine sheet
Messias Vintage 2016 of deep purple color, on the nose is rich in wild berries with some balsamic notes, that gives an elegant aroma. In the mouth, it shows a great intensity and structure, a perfect balance between the sweetness and a good acidity, with a long and pleasant aftertaste.
- Grapes : Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinta Barroca and Tinta Roriz
- Producer : Soc. Agric. Com. Vinhos Messias, SA
- Port Wine Type : Vintage
- Vinification : Wine fermented after partial destemming at controlled temperature (24-28 ºC), when must reached the desired sweetness value, fermentation was interrupted by the ad of brandy
- Ageing : following a period of maturation in oak barrels, in the warehouses of Vila Nova de Gaia; after approval was then bottled between the second and third year.
- Alcohol : 20%
- Tasting advice : To drink (at a temperature of 16 to 18 °) as an aperitif or dessert
- Packaging : Bottle 75cl
- Colour : Red
- Total acidity : 5,02 g/l in tartaric acid
- Residual Sugar : 95,0 g/l
- Enologist : Ana Urbano
- Consume : Drink / Hold