Technical wine sheet
Near Lisbon is one of the wine regions known for its elegance, so much so that it took the name of the capital of the country. This rosé wine from Vinhas do Carneiro offers us its youth, its freshness and, of course, its fruity aspect, which makes it an excellent business card for a first contact with recent Portuguese rosés. To discover.
This pretty rosé wine presents itself with a very sustained pink color (and even slightly tiled despite its young age) but also very limpid. Its nose is intense, predominantly red fruit with a tangy side which is already salivating before tasting. The mouth of this rosé is full, very fruity, with a nice acidity and like a hint of sweetness although the wine is dry. In summary, its finish is long and fresh.
- Grapes : Castelão and Tinta Roriz
Portuguese Rosé Wine
- Appellation of Origin : Lisboa
- Production Zone : Alenquer
- Producer : Quinta do Carneiro
- Soil type : Clay limestone
- Harvest : Manual
- Vinification : Stainless steel vat
- Alcohol : 12.5%
- Tasting advice : To enjoy fresh at a temperature of 8 to 12 °, as an aperitif or on salads, grilled white meats or in sauce, fruity desserts.
- Year : 2020
- Packaging : Bottle 75cl
- Colour : Rosé
- Consume : Drink