Technical wine sheet
Deep purple color, clean, limpid. Lovely perfume embalming with ripe black fruits, a few notes of forest scents. Voluptuous, harmonious: tannins, acidity, and alcohol blend perfectly. A certain minerality gives some more complexity. Supple and long finish. A very elegant and balanced wine.
- Grapes : Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz and Tinta Amarela
Portuguese Red Wine
- Appellation of Origin : Douro
- Production Zone : São João da Pesqueira
- Producer : Gesprove
- Soil type : Schist
- Harvest : Manual
- Vineyard average age : More than 25 years
- Vinification : Part of the harvest was vinified in stainless steel tanks at 28 ° C for 10 days and another part in lagares (large traditional granite vats) with foot treading at 28 ° C for 8 days.
- Ageing : in oak barrels 6 months
- Alcohol : 13.5%
- Tasting advice : To taste at a temperature of 16 to 18 ° on a grilled meat or a soft cheese.
- Year : 2012
- Packaging : Bottle 75cl
- Colour : Red
- Consume : Drink