Region : Douro
WINE ARCADELA RED 2019
Technical wine sheet
Finding good red wines in the Douro, presented by small producers in the region, is a great challenge and an equivalent pleasure. Nuno Osório is one of those sons of the earth who offers us a great wine, a great gateway to the Douro region which never ceases to surprise us with the richness of the wines produced there. An essential and charming wine to know immediately because it is a fair and safe choice.
Arcadela red has a deep purple robe. Its nose with aromas of ripe red fruit and toasted vanilla, a sign of an elegant exchange with farmed wood. Lots of fullness on the palate with lively and very fruity tannins, revealing a nice evolution to come for this wine. Arcadela has a long finish on the fruit.
- Grapes : Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz and Tinta Amarela
Portuguese Red Wine
- Appellation of Origin : Douro
- Production Zone : Santa Marta de Penaguião
- Producer : Nuno Osório
- Soil type : Schist
- Harvest : Manual
- Vineyard average age : 15 years
- Vinification : Part of the harvest was vinified in stainless steel tanks at 28 ° C for 10 days and another part in lagares (large traditional granite vats) with foot treading at 28 ° C for 8 days.
- Ageing : 12 months in American and French oak barrels of 225 and 300 liters
- Alcohol : 14.5%
- Tasting advice : To taste at a temperature of 16 to 18 ° on a grilled meat or a soft cheese.
- Year : 2019
- Packaging : Bottle 75cl
- Colour : Red
- Consume : Drink