Technical wine sheet
A recent evolution in the world of Port wines, Rosés, which brings grace, color and a touch of freshness and elegance. Why not say it, also a nice touch of irreverence.
This Port Rosé wine spoils us with a pretty dress of light ruby color, old rose. Its nose is intense with aromas of stewed red fruits (cherries in syrup), honey, nutmeg, beeswax. Its mouth has everything in volume, very pleasant, delicious, both rich and sweet with a nice balance between alcohol and sugar. Here is a Port wine with a long and fruity finish.
- Grapes : Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinta Roriz, Tinta Barroca
- Production Zone : São João da Pesqueira
- Producer : Quinta da Fonte Nova
- Port Wine Type : Rosé
- Soil type : Schist
- Harvest : Manual
- Vinification : Stainless steel vat
- Alcohol : 19.5%
- Tasting advice : To taste at a temperature of 8ºC to 10ºC
- Packaging : Bottle 75cl
- Colour : Rosé