The lot we are offering is without doubt one of the best we have had the opportunity to taste - our Committee has confirmed this. Each bottling that takes place gives birth to a new batch of Porto Ruby. To choose the best, it is mandatory to closely monitor each bottling. In fact, we have an additional privilege, the producers are kind enough to reserve us an exclusive quantity of bottles so that you can acquire them. A privilege that should be taken advantage of now.
To the eye, this port wine presents us with a deep red robe color, turning black. Very nice nose with aromas of red fruit and plum. The mouth of this Rubi Vieira de Sousa is round with melted tannins and a refreshing finish.
- Grapes : Touriga Nacional, Touriga Francesa, Tinto cão, Tinta Roriz
- Production Zone : Celeirós
- Producer : Vieira de Sousa
- Port Wine Type : Ruby
- Soil type : Schist
- Harvest : Manual
- Vinification : Granite Press
- Alcohol : 20%
- Tasting advice : A port of pleasure to consume (at a temperature of 14 °) as an aperitif or dessert
- Treading : on foot
- Packaging : Bottle 75cl
- Wine Advocate (Robert Parker) : 82 Pts
- Colour : Ruby