Fuscaz 2015 Red Wine
Technical wine sheet
Ruby violet color, ripe aromas of forest fruits and some floral. The mouth structure is very unctuous, round and balanced with ripe and good quality tannins to mark the aftertaste.
A young and balanced wine.
- Grapes : Cabernet Sauvignon, Touriga Nacional, Aragonês, Castelão
Portuguese Red Wine
- Appellation of Origin : Alentejo
- Production Zone : Aviz
- Producer : Herdade Fonte Paredes
- Soil type : Schist granite, sandy nature. Sustainable viticulture in certified integrated production regime.
- Harvest : Manual
- Vinification : Harvest during the second and third weeks of September. Fermentation in a small stainless-steel vat at a temperature of 26ºC, after total destemming.
- Year : 2015
- Packaging : Bottle 75cl
- Colour : Red