PERO D'ALTER RED 2017
Our cellar is rich in fine wines, but we also carefully find pretty wines for every day, a wine that will make us good company at the table, a gourmet wine. This lovely Pero d 'Alter wine is exactly one of those wines that can make you happy.
This red wine presents itself with a pretty ruby color tending to purple. Its aroma is intense of ripe fruit, cherry. On the palate the Pero D'Alter wine is round, balanced, with good persistence.
- Grapes : Touriga Nacional, Trincadeira, Aragones and Syrah
Portuguese Red Wine
- Appellation of Origin : Alentejo
- Production Zone : Aviz
- Producer : Herdade Fonte Paredes
- Soil type : Schist
- Harvest : Manual
- Vinification : Stainless steel vat
- Alcohol : 13%
- Tasting advice : To be tasted at a temperature of 16° on a platter of cold cuts or a camembert
- Year : 2017
- Packaging : Bottle 75cl
- Colour : Red