GUADELIM WHITE 2010
Technical wine sheet
This white wine surprises us and amazes us with its size and volume, it is a great white wine. It challenges us with its age and freshness and surprises us even more knowing that it is produced in one of the warmest and most difficult regions of the Alentejo. These arguments are sufficient for an immediate order, because the quantity produced is more than small, it is minimal.
This Guadelim white wine presents a beautiful straw yellow color with golden reflections. Its nose is both intense and very fine, with aromas of raisins, nuts, honey, vanilla and buttery notes. Its mouth is full, fresh, with a very good acidity which supports the fruit, with great persistence finally. A great wine with an amazing youth for its age.
- Grapes : Antão Vaz and Arinto
Portuguese White Wine
- Appellation of Origin : Alentejo
- Production Zone : Granja
- Producer : Herdade Do Pico
- Soil type : Schists and Clay
- Harvest : Manual
- Vinification : Stainless steel vat
- Ageing : Stainless steel vat
- Alcohol : 13.5%
- Tasting advice : To taste at a temperature of 8 to 12 ° as an aperitif, on a white meat in sauce, dry cheeses or a fruit salad.
- Year : 2010
- Packaging : Bottle 75cl
- Colour : White