CASA RUY RESERVE RED 2017
Technical wine sheet
The visibility of the Dão region has always been hampered by its proximity to the neighboring Douro region. Was it bad luck? No, none of this, this poor and mountainous terrain offers great wines. Casa Ruy is a small producer that you should discover without further delay, the best way to do this is to already enjoy this amazing red wine from Dão, Réserve 2017.
This red wine presents itself with a beautiful ruby color. Very nice nose with aromas of red fruits and wild flowers. The attack on the palate of this Dão wine is very pleasant, with an immediate perception of roundness and fruit. Its tannins are delicate and the acidity that supports the fruit is very balanced. Casa Ruy tinto has a long and fresh finish.
- Grapes : Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz, Alfrocheiro and Jaen
Portuguese Red Wine
- Appellation of Origin : Dão
- Production Zone : Crestello - Viseu
- Producer : Casa Vilar de Ordem
- Soil type : Schists and Clay
- Harvest : Manual
- Vinification : Stainless steel vat
- Ageing : in oak barrels 9 months
- Alcohol : 15%
- Tasting advice : To be enjoyed at a temperature of 16 to 18 ° on a salade niçoise, tomatoes à la provençale or grilled lamb chops.
- Year : 2017
- Packaging : Bottle 75cl
- Colour : Red