Casa de Sarmento Red 2017
Technical wine sheet
Red wine with fantastic organoleptic characteristics, ideal with your favorite dishes.
This regional wine from Alentejo, has a violet robe, with ruby color reflexes, a well-concentred coloration.
Fresh and intense aromas in the nose, reminding aromas from the woods and forest fruits
A fruity and spicy notes wine, with a fresh and fruity attack, well-balanced between tannins and acidity and e great length in the mouth. Furthermore, Casa de Sarmento 2017 has a great structure that allows good aging.
A great wine!
- Grapes : Touriga Nacional & Aragonez
Portuguese Red Wine
- Appellation of Origin : Alentejo
- Production Zone : Aviz
- Producer : Casa de Sarmento
- Soil type : Schist
- Harvest : Manual
- Vinification : Stainless steel vat
- Ageing : Stainless steel vat
- Alcohol : 13.5%
- Tasting advice : To taste at a temperature of 16 to 18 ° on a grilled meat
- Year : 2017
- Packaging : Bottle 75cl
- Colour : Red