BAILARINA WHITE 2015
A different label announces not only a different wine but equally surprising by its freshness and youth, attributes that its year of birth would make you think exaggerated. This excellent, promising and aromatically stimulating white wine has been specially designed for lovers of diversity. Its producer, aware of his attributes, religiously produces a very limited quantity. A real rarity.
This aged white wine has a straw yellow color with golden reflections. Now his age, he has a very pretty nose with aromas of flowers, white, pear and citrus, and is very balanced on the palate with both a lot of breadth and a great liveliness which supports the fruit. An excellent wine with a long and fresh finish.
- Grapes : Antão Vaz and Arinto
Portuguese White Wine
- Appellation of Origin : Alentejo
- Production Zone : Granja
- Producer : Herdade Do Pico
- Soil type : Schists and Clay
- Harvest : Manual
- Vinification : Stainless steel vat
- Ageing : Stainless steel vat
- Alcohol : 14.5%
- Tasting advice : To taste at a temperature of 8 to 12 ° as an aperitif, on grilled fish or dry cheeses.
- Year : 2015
- Packaging : Bottle 75cl
- Colour : White